In 2014, four talented young upstarts in NXT helped start what would eventually become known as the Women’s Evolution in WWE. Fast forward to 2019, and women headlined WrestleMania for the first time in history.
WWE 2K20 tells the whole story in 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution. Cover Superstar Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Bayley, and Sasha Banks – the Four Horsewomen – describe the journey to bring women’s wrestling to the forefront of WWE in their own words with live action footage.
2K Showcase includes 15 playable instant classic matches spanning the group’s meteoric rise over that last five years. Players will unlock characters, attire parts, titles, and more as they progress. See the complete list below to see if your favorites made the cut.
- NXT TakeOver – Charlotte Flair w/ Ric Flair v. Natalya w/Bret Hart
- NXT TakeOver: Rival – Sasha Banks v. Charlotte Flair v. Bayley v. Becky Lynch
- NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn – Bayley v. Sasha Banks
- Night of Champions 2015 – Charlotte Flair w/Paige & Becky Lynch v. Nikki Bella w/Brie Bella & Alicia Fox
- WrestleMania 32 – Charlotte Flair w/Ric Flair v. Becky Lynch v. Sasha Banks
- RAW – Sasha Banks v. Charlotte w/Dana Brooke
- Backlash – Becky Lynch v. Alexa Bliss v. Carmella v. Naomi v. Natalya v. Nikki Bella
- Hell in a Cell – Charlotte Flair v. Sasha Banks
- Elimination Chamber – Becky Lynch v. Mickie James
- RAW – Bayley v. Charlotte Flair
- Fastlane – Sasha Banks v. Nia Jax
- WrestleMania 33 – Bayley v. Charlotte Flair v. Nia Jax v. Sasha Banks
- WrestleMania 34 – Charlotte Flair v. Asuka
- Evolution – Becky Lynch v. Charlotte Flair
- WrestleMania 35 – Becky Lynch v. Charlotte Flair v. Ronda Rousey
Apple’s September Event
From the Apple TV+ streaming service to the latest iPhone, Apple launched several products this week at its annual September event.
Apple announced a range of products and services, some new and some updated, at its annual September event.
To read about the products, follow the links below:
The Surge 2 – You Are What You Kill
Picking equipment off dead enemies has become the name of the game in The Surge 2, as shown in its latest You Are What You Kill trailer.
Players will be able to pick their loadout in the most violent way possible, as shown in the new You Are What You Kill trailer for The Surge 2. The game brings the nanomachine nightmare of Jericho City to players on 24 September on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
To survive this brutal world, players will need new equipment – and The Surge franchise’s iconic limb-cutting mechanics provide just such an opportunity. In this new video see how every weapon, every piece of enemy armour, and equipment can be targeted, torn off, and equipped to your exo-rig. This produces new builds, letting you destroy your enemies in ever-more-satisfying ways.
Combat in The Surge 2 is quick, brutal, and packed with decision-making. With new and deadly techniques like directional parries, drones, and brand new weapon types, The Surge 2 upgrades everything. Your style is your own, from picking implants and armor set bonuses to how you use energy, stamina, health or ammunition. Combined with an intricate world to explore and incredible bosses, The Surge 2 is an action-RPG to experience.
Pre-orders are now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and come with the URBN Gear Pack, which includes a new armour set, two new weapons, and other cosmetics and equipment.