The final part of the route for Truck Driver has been determined, and it’s heading towards consoles. The trailer gives a solid first impression of the Truck Driver map, that has been redesigned since the initial announcement and Closed Beta stage.
A lot of effort was made to include loads of different trailers in Truck Driver, to ensure that all quests are versatile and challenging. In the gameplay trailer, a variety of different sorts of cargo are displayed, such as a huge marble statue, a boat, liquid tanks and tree trunks.
- Enjoy a trucking experience focused on your career as a truck driver
- Build stronger relationships with the local community with each job
- Customize your truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
- Explore a vast open world and watch it progress with you
- Navigate through beautiful landscapes and cities
The game will be released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 19 September. A Steam version for PC will be released on 11 November.
Product of the Day4 days ago
Naspers invests R42-m in public transport
Stream of the Day4 days ago
E3: What to expect from Ubisoft Forward
People 'n' Issues3 days ago
Loyalty points get tax break
Product of the Day3 days ago
Opera launches Hype in SA
People 'n' Privacy3 days ago
POPI is NOT coming to get you
Stream of the Day3 days ago
Square Enix summer showcase comes to E3
Gadget of the Week4 days ago
Gadget of the Week: Orboot Interactive Earth Globe
Africa News3 days ago
Transsion leads Africa smartphone market