The final part of the route for Truck Driver has been determined, and it’s heading towards consoles. The trailer gives a solid first impression of the Truck Driver map, that has been redesigned since the initial announcement and Closed Beta stage.
A lot of effort was made to include loads of different trailers in Truck Driver, to ensure that all quests are versatile and challenging. In the gameplay trailer, a variety of different sorts of cargo are displayed, such as a huge marble statue, a boat, liquid tanks and tree trunks.
- Enjoy a trucking experience focused on your career as a truck driver
- Build stronger relationships with the local community with each job
- Customize your truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
- Explore a vast open world and watch it progress with you
- Navigate through beautiful landscapes and cities
The game will be released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 19 September. A Steam version for PC will be released on 11 November.