Netflix last week lifted the lid on the first part of the 4th season of Manifest, a series that centres on the passengers and crew of a commercial airliner who suddenly reappear after being presumed dead for five-and-a-half years. The story focuses on the Stone family, who are now trying to heal two years after the horrific and unexpected events of the Season 3 finale.
Each episode carries a quirky title that draws on terminology used during air travel.
These 10 episodes of Part 1 of Season 4 can now be binged on Netflix:
- Touch-and Go: While investigating a Calling, Michaela finds a mysterious stowaway. Ben clings tightly to his beliefs. Cal comes out of hiding to pursue a lead.
- All-Call: Hidden voices on the black box draw Saanvi in. Cal sneaks to see an apprehended Henry. During a podcast appearance, Ben seeks help.
- High flight: Cal tries to understand his scar. A Calling leads Michaela to 828 co-pilot Amuta, who sheds light on what he saw. Ben makes an emotional connection.
- Go-around:A shared vision brings Michaela and Kyle together for a heartbreaking reason. Meanwhile, Eagan offers Ben valuable information — but at a price.
- Squawk: Michaela, Vance, Jared and Zeke’s search for Ben at the compound leads to an explosive confrontation — and a divine miracle.
- Relative bearing: Everyone is forced to adjust as Cal guards a secret, Eagan pursues his own mission, and Michaela uncovers a tragic murder.
- Romeo: After finding another dead body, Michaela and Jared try to track down a serial killer. Cal goes on a date. Zeke faces old demons.
- Full upright and locked position:Caught in a tough position, Cal attempts to clear his name as the search for the killer continues. Saanvi tests a theory on a reluctant volunteer.
- Rendezous: An ominous Calling shakes up Michaela and Zeke’s party. Cal and Ben receive devastating news. Michaela, Saanvi and Eagan look for the Omega Sapphire.
- Inversion illusion: As the Stones race to find the Omega Sapphire, Ben finds hope in a Calling that reunites him with a familiar face. Zeke faces a difficult choice.
The American supernaturaldrama television series was created by Jeff Rake and is produced by Robert Zemeckis alongside Jack Rapke.