With the latest X1 Carbon running Intel’s 10th Generation CPU’s, Lenovo unleashes its first commercial platform part of the Project Athena program, ready to take on a full day’s work with all-day battery life and the latest Wi-Fi 6 connectivity.
The updated commercial laptop line-up also includes a 10th Gen Intel Core processor refresh on the premium ThinkPad X1 Yoga, the ThinkPad X390 and the ThinkPad T490.
The ThinkPad features industry-leading security with ThinkShield, the ability to stay connected with LTE-A Wireless WAN and Wi-Fi 6 in the latest select models. The ThinkPad line-up continues to offer premium usability experience through vivid high-definition displays, immersive Dolby Audio, and the renowned ThinkPad keyboard.
In today’s tech world, security is a top priority, and we have addressed this need by adding ThinkShield security features to our machines. The hybrid HD+IR Camera with ThinkShutter protects users from prying eyes. Secure multi-factor authentication is possible with Windows Hello, along with a match-on-host fingerprint reader. The lightweight form factor, versatile connectivity options, and long battery life empower you to achieve more, no matter where your work takes you.
Jerry Paradise, vice president, Commercial Product and Portfolio Management, Intelligent Devices Group at Lenovo, says: “We know from user insights that the next-gen workforce expects much more flexible working methods. This includes the need to work from anywhere, anytime with technological tools at their disposal that are fast, secure, intuitive and mobile. Our unparalleled family of ThinkPad laptops gives business professionals smarter productivity, security and connectivity experiences along with greater choice in selecting the device that’s right for them.”
Lenovo provided the following features for the notebooks:
ThinkPad X1 Carbon
- Up to a 6-core 10th Gen Intel Core processor delivering multi-threaded performance, support for brilliant 4K content, and best-in-class connectivity with Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) and Thunderbolt 3 for on-the-go productivity whether you’re in the office, with a customer or somewhere in between
- Project Athena enabling optimized battery life, best-in-class connectivity with Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) and more that are co-engineered with Intel for mobile performance whether users are plugged in or on battery.
- 14.9mm thin and starting at 1 kg.
- A diverse selection of 14-inch display options is available, including the stunning 500 nit, 10 bit, 4K Dolby Vision enabled panel, or the option of a new, brighter 400 nit FHD display
- The Dolby Atmos Speaker System, featuring two top-firing tweeters and two down-firing woofers, delivers a more immersive soundscape
- Four far-field microphones enhance the experience of conferencing and collaboration
- Enjoy up to 18.5 hours of productivity, and when the power gets low, Rapid Charge can deliver 80 percent battery in under 60 minutes
- Global LTE-A Wireless WAN and new Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ option offer lightning-fast connection speeds for an always-on experience
ThinkPad X1 Yoga
- Up to 6-core 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Weighs less than 1.4kg and is 15.5mm thin
- Reinforced, precision machined “Iron Grey” aluminium chassis
- Now supports all docking solutions, including ThinkPad Mechanical Dock
- Enjoy up to 18.3 hours of productivity, and when the power gets low, Rapid Charge can deliver 80 percent battery in just 60 minutes.
- Dolby Vision enabled display and Dolby Atmos Speaker System with far-field mics
- Global LTE-A Wireless WAN
- Integrated ThinkPad Pen Pro offers precise, multi-mode pen input.