Gillette is introducing a new marketing campaign and charitable program dedicated to celebrating the stories of men making a positive impact, and to inspire others in the process.
A short film leading the campaign, entitled “We Believe”, begins with a compilation of actions commonly associated with “toxic masculinity.”
More importantly, it then showcases examples of how men can take actions large and small to create meaningful change for themselves, their loved ones, and their peers, and set the right example for the next generation of men. Because it’s only by challenging ourselves to do more that we get closer to our best.
In addition to debuting the short film, Gillette is donating US$1-million per year for the next three years to non-profit organisations executing programmes in the United States designed to help men of all ages achieve their personal “best.” Through this commitment, the company says, it wants to both deliver and inspire more:
- Respect: Demonstrating respect and fostering inclusivity for all, including genders, races, religions and orientations.
- Accountability: Ending phrases like “Boys Will Be Boys” and eliminating the justification of bad behaviour.
- Role Modelling: Inspiring men to help create a new standard for boys to admire. We want boys to see and admire traits like honesty, integrity, hard work, empathy and respect.
GRID Autosport for Nintendo Switch
GRID Autosport asserts itself as the first major car racing game to launch on Nintendo Switch. It comes packed with a mix of high-speed thrills, realistic handling and a difficulty level that scales to players’ skills.
Click through to watch the trailer and read about the game.
Players are set to become pro racers as they master the world’s fastest cars to win motorsport’s most prestigious races, from the world-famous Circuit of Spa-Francorchamps to the narrow city streets of Barcelona. All DLCs for the game are included in this version, with 100 cars, 100 circuits and some additional configurations like tilt controls and custom controls.
The game is expected to launch in the second half of this year.
World War Z four-player game
The zombies have returned! World War Z is a four-player co-op, which pits players against relentless swarms of AI zombies. Its new “Players vs. Players vs. Zombie”-mode (PvPvZ) offers a challenging experience, where you must outlive both the living and the dead.
Click here to watch the trailer and read about the game.
What separates PvPvZ in this game from other multiplayer games is the “zombie swarm”, which storms the arena throughout the match and forces players to battle both each other and the undead. It will launch with the following multiplayer modes:
- Scavenge Raid: players race to secure resources across the map to win.
- Vaccine Hunt: players must pick up and hold an object to earn points for the team.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points
Powered by Saber’s dynamic Swarm Engine, the game unleashes hundreds of fast-moving, bloodthirsty zombies at a time to create a nail-biting action experience around the world, including New York and Moscow. Play in co-op with up to 3 friends using six classes and an arsenal of deadly weapons, explosives, turrets and traps to demolish the undead menace and survive another day.