Players perform different poses to go through silhouettes trimmed on walls that come towards them at a rising speed. Players also have to step away, crouch, punch blocks and catch power-ups. With upbeat soundtracks, OhShape tests reflexes and skill while exercising.
In order to reach the best quality, the game designers teamed up with professional choreographers who modeled and performed the movements for each level, achieving a satisfying experience for all kinds of players. OhShape features an initial set of songs, with periodic updates including tracks, themes, and game modes.
OhShape is now available as an Early Access title on Steam and Oculus. This release will be followed up by versions for Oculus Quest and PSVR later this year.
- Singular gameplay with a mix of kinesthetic movements and music.
- Soundtracks with all rhythms and styles.
- Feel the moves of a real dancer.
- Levels designed by professional choreographers.
- 3 Difficulty modes per track, suitable for all kinds of players.
- Global and local leaderboards.
- Dynamic cardio exercise.
OhShape comes at a reduced price to make it accessible to more players while the final version of the game is expected to come out in the last quarter of 2019.