Players perform different poses to go through silhouettes trimmed on walls that come towards them at a rising speed. Players also have to step away, crouch, punch blocks and catch power-ups. With upbeat soundtracks, OhShape tests reflexes and skill while exercising.
In order to reach the best quality, the game designers teamed up with professional choreographers who modeled and performed the movements for each level, achieving a satisfying experience for all kinds of players. OhShape features an initial set of songs, with periodic updates including tracks, themes, and game modes.
OhShape is now available as an Early Access title on Steam and Oculus. This release will be followed up by versions for Oculus Quest and PSVR later this year.
- Singular gameplay with a mix of kinesthetic movements and music.
- Soundtracks with all rhythms and styles.
- Feel the moves of a real dancer.
- Levels designed by professional choreographers.
- 3 Difficulty modes per track, suitable for all kinds of players.
- Global and local leaderboards.
- Dynamic cardio exercise.
OhShape comes at a reduced price to make it accessible to more players while the final version of the game is expected to come out in the last quarter of 2019.
WWE 2K20 tells story of women’s evolution
2K has announced details of the WWE 2K20 story-driven, objective-based 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution.
In 2014, four talented young upstarts in NXT helped start what would eventually become known as the Women’s Evolution in WWE. Fast forward to 2019, and women headlined WrestleMania for the first time in history.
WWE 2K20 tells the whole story in 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution. Cover Superstar Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Bayley, and Sasha Banks – the Four Horsewomen – describe the journey to bring women’s wrestling to the forefront of WWE in their own words with live action footage.
2K Showcase includes 15 playable instant classic matches spanning the group’s meteoric rise over that last five years. Players will unlock characters, attire parts, titles, and more as they progress. See the complete list below to see if your favorites made the cut.
- NXT TakeOver – Charlotte Flair w/ Ric Flair v. Natalya w/Bret Hart
- NXT TakeOver: Rival – Sasha Banks v. Charlotte Flair v. Bayley v. Becky Lynch
- NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn – Bayley v. Sasha Banks
- Night of Champions 2015 – Charlotte Flair w/Paige & Becky Lynch v. Nikki Bella w/Brie Bella & Alicia Fox
- WrestleMania 32 – Charlotte Flair w/Ric Flair v. Becky Lynch v. Sasha Banks
- RAW – Sasha Banks v. Charlotte w/Dana Brooke
- Backlash – Becky Lynch v. Alexa Bliss v. Carmella v. Naomi v. Natalya v. Nikki Bella
- Hell in a Cell – Charlotte Flair v. Sasha Banks
- Elimination Chamber – Becky Lynch v. Mickie James
- RAW – Bayley v. Charlotte Flair
- Fastlane – Sasha Banks v. Nia Jax
- WrestleMania 33 – Bayley v. Charlotte Flair v. Nia Jax v. Sasha Banks
- WrestleMania 34 – Charlotte Flair v. Asuka
- Evolution – Becky Lynch v. Charlotte Flair
- WrestleMania 35 – Becky Lynch v. Charlotte Flair v. Ronda Rousey
Apple’s September Event
From the Apple TV+ streaming service to the latest iPhone, Apple launched several products this week at its annual September event.
Apple announced a range of products and services, some new and some updated, at its annual September event.
To read about the products, follow the links below: