After a positive reception among Steam players after its Early Access launch, the game will be available on 7 November 2019 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and later on Nintendo Switch.
Ever dreamed of living in the countryside? Players can with Farmer’s Dynasty: get back to nature and become a farmer.
Players start with simple farming tools and grow quickly from there through deep gameplay: build, repair and harvest. Yield can be improved by acquiring new agricultural facilities like greenhouses and silos on the way to becoming one of the top farmers in the village.
The social aspect is a major part of the game. At the end of a working day, players take part in village events to unwind and develop a social life. Players can meet the neighbours and spend time with them. These interactions could lead to a romantic relationship and family life in the countryside.
- Live a farmer’s life: build your farm, start a family and cultivate your fields.
- Play a unique blend of farm simulator, life simulator and management.
- Build, repair and expand your farm to match your vision.
- Experience the freedom to go anywhere you want in an open world in the country.
- Help your neighbours in different missions and earn social points.
- A realistic simulation: learn how to use different farming machines and manage cycles to optimise crop yields.