The watch was developed in partnership with Soprod SA of Switzerland, and features high-precision quartz movement in a stainless steel body.
It combines smart and mechanical features. In full operation mode, the LG Watch W7 can run for up to two days on a single charge, and then an additional 3-4 days in analogue-only mode. In mechanical analogue-only can operate for up to 100 days, or more than three months before requiring a charge.
In addition to keeping accurate time, the analogue hands also display additional information such as an altimeter, barometer, stopwatch, timer, and compass directions. Wear OS by Google allows for thousands of customisations with alternate watch faces and complications available online. The watch is also compatible with all standard 22mm watch bands.
LG Watch W7 Key Specifications:
• Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 Platform
• Operating System: Wear OS by Google
• Display: 1.2-inch LCD (360 x 360 / 300ppi)
• Size: 44.5 x 45.4 x 12.9mm
• Weight: 79.5g
• Memory: 4GB eMMC / 768MB LPDDR3
• Battery: 240mAh
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / USB Type-C 2.0
• Sensors: 9-Axis / Pressure
• Movement: 2 Hands / Micro Gearbox
• Color: Cloud Silver
• Other: IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / Quartz Movement