With a theme of “Minimize to Maximize,” the Acer press conference demonstrated the company’s commitment to creating technology that fits with people’s need to pack more capability and performance into powerful, beautifully designed devices – both for personal and professional use.
“With this collection of devices, gadgets and refreshed models in our existing ranges, we’ve pushed our technology capabilities further,” commented Emmanuel Fromont, President Acer EMEA. “Whether you’re looking to for a good gaming world, manage your personal and creative projects on some of the world’s best personal computing devices, or equip your personal and professional life with highly capable technology then the latest revelations from the Next @Acer conference will appeal to you.”
On the conference stage, Acer also revealed first details of the new Predator Triton 900, the most powerful, versatile gaming laptop. Progressing the design of the Predator Triton 700 the 17” display combines the unique Ezel arm structure and high efficient thermal system making it a remarkable, high performing gaming rig with great portability.
The Predator X, hitting markets this winter will bring the immense power of a workstation to the gaming world through its Dual Intel Xeon Processors and up to 12 ECC DIMM Slots.
Also announced were upgrades new NVIDIA GeForce RTX for the existing Predator Orion 3000, 5000 and 9000 models of gaming desktops.
All of the new lines with full product and performance details are available on Acer’s press information hub, with key highlights being:
- The introduction of Acer Swift 5 – the world’s lightest 15” notebook. The new device weighs less than 1 kg and packs the latest Intel Core processors, superb style and a thin bezeled-15.6″ display
- The launch of the 14” Acer Chromebook 514 – A highly capable and powerful device that confirms Acer’s leadership position in Chromebook
- A full refresh across Acer Aspire notebook and all-in-one PC range including upgrades to CPU and designs
- The introduction of the Acer OJO 500 – first Windows Mixed Reality headset and first Virtual Reality headset to feature a detachable design, patented built-in sound pipe technology, and software-assisted interpupillary distance (IPD) adjustment technology
- The new 27” Predator XB273K gaming monitor offers ultra-high definition (3840×2160) immersion and NVIDIA G-SYNC
- The new 27” Acer Nitro XV273K monitor features AMD Radeon FreeSync and up to a 1ms Visual Response Boost
- The Predator Thronos gaming chair has an ergonomic design, support for three 27-inch gaming monitors
- The launch of a new PL and SL series projectors which are powered by laser light sources – designed for demanding commercial and educational applications