The Deluxe Demo is exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers through the PlayStation
Team Ninja also revealed the first information on the upcoming Dead or Alive World Championship. Qualifiers will be held in North America, Europe, and Asia; with each region’s top players competing at the Grand Finals in Japan. Qualifiers and Grand Finals total prize will be equivalent to 10 Million Yen (JPY).
In addition, a collaboration with SNK’s The King of Fighters XIV was confirmed. Mai Shiranui joins the battle this June as a guest character alongside another King of Fighters combatant who has yet to be announced. The fighters will be sold separately, but both will also be included in Season Pass 1. DOA6’s Season Pass 1 will be available for purchase beginning 1 March 2019 and will also include 62 new costumes: DOA6 Happy Wedding Costumes Vol. 1 and 2, DOA6 New Costumes set Vol. 1 and 2, and additional character costumes for the two SNK fighters.
New Doctor Who game revealed for Oculus, PSVR
Publisher PlayStack and Developer Maze Theory have announced that Doctor Who: The Edge of Time, the feature-length virtual reality video game, will launch on 12 November.
With multiple references to the series and its 55-year history, Doctor Who: The Edge of Time combines action, adventure and sci-fi, equipping players with the Sonic Screwdriver to solve mind-bending puzzles, and escape treacherous environments.
Players will also come face-to-face with classic Doctor Who monsters, within virtual reality. Escape from Weeping Angels, face off against brand-new creatures and pilot a Dalek shell to harness its fearsome weaponry in a thrilling and immersive single-player adventure.
To receive the latest updates, wishlist Doctor Who: The Edge of Time on Steam.
- Become part of Doctor Who – a thrilling single-player adventure developed by Sony London alumni (VR Worlds, The London Heist, Blood and Truth), Doctor Who: The Edge Of Time can immerse players in Doctor Who like never before as they travel across space and time to save reality.
- Wield the Sonic Screwdriver – with exhilarating moment-to-moment gameplay, wield the Sonic Screwdriver to solve fiendish puzzles and traverse a dangerous universe full of challenges, enemies and wonder.
- Stunning cinematic visuals – from the Dalekanium of a Dalek’s shell, to the stone-cold terror of a Weeping Angel, experience stunning visuals that bring the show to life.
- Doctor Who talent – featuring Jodie Whittaker as the voice of the Doctor and Nicholas Briggs as the voice of the Daleks, in a story written by Gavin Collinson, Digital Producer for Doctor Who and author.
- Oculus Quest support – experience the next level of immersion with Oculus Quest, as you explore the Doctor Who universe without boundaries in untethered virtual reality
Developed by virtual reality entertainment studio Maze Theory, led by former Activision and PlayStation veterans, Doctor Who: The Edge Of Time will launch on 12 November 2019 for PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest, HTC Vive and HTC Vive Cosmos.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker revealed
The new trailer for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker debuted during halftime of ESPN’s “Monday Night Football” last night.
Lucasfilm and director J.J. Abrams join forces once again to take viewers on an epic journey to a galaxy far, far away with Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, the conclusion of the seminal Skywalker saga, where new legends will be born and the final battle for freedom is yet to come.
The film stars the late Carrie Fisher, along with Mark Hamill, Adam Driver, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Anthony Daniels, Naomi Ackie, Domhnall Gleeson, Richard E. Grant, Lupita Nyong’o, Keri Russell, Joonas Suotamo, Kelly Marie Tran, with Ian McDiarmid and Billy Dee Williams
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is directed by J.J. Abrams and produced by Kathleen Kennedy, Abrams and Michelle Rejwan. Callum Greene, Tommy Gormley and Jason McGatlin serve as executive producers. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker was written by J.J. Abrams & Chris Terrio.