The Denon DP-400 comes equipped with a phono equalizer and speed auto sensor, which ensures it plays back vinyls in high quality.
The turntable features an attractive, sophisticated design aesthetic, made from aluminium.
It is built for high performance, yet is compact and easy to set up. Best of all, the turntable fits seamlessly into most existing hi-fi systems.
- A curved horizontal tracking angled tonearm design with auto lift-up and playback stop.
- Built-in phono equalizer with on/off toggle.
- Removable dust cover with
basethat doubles as a display stand for vinyl record covers.
- Multi-speed selector (33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm).
- Weighted, belt-driven platter with auto speed sensor maintains accurate speed for precise sound reproduction.
- Includes high quality moving magnet cartridge and supports both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges.
- A reduction of harmonic distortion.
- Connect the DP-400 to any amplifier or system with analogue or phono inputs.
- Automatically returns to seated position when playback ends.
- Strong, weighted base and durable construction.
- Advanced flexibility that matches personal audio preferences.
- Reduces external vibrations and improves audio performance.
The turntable retails for R10 990.