Designed by Ken Okuyama, the M.8 integrates visual refinements that deliver a great massage experience. Inspired by Okuyama’s automotive roots with Porsche, Ferrari and Maserati, the M.8 incorporates rear-swinging doors to deliver convenience in the massage chair.
“Getting in and out of a traditional massage chair can be a challenge for older users and anyone with back issues,” says Levin. “The M.8 is the only massage chair on the market that has successfully addressed this issue.”
The M.8 boasts a number of advanced features, including:
- DeltaWave massage engine provides robust massage capability and movements of knead, tap, pulse, and roll in a wide range of speeds, allowing simultaneous pneumatic and mechanical intensity adjustments that offer with many intensity settings.
- Choreographed and refined to feel human, the M.8 offers a wide variety of movements like “delta knead,” and “delta tap”, which constantly changes the rate of movement to imitate the professional human hand massage experience.
- An ultra-slow tap creates a “pressing” sensation, while a proprietary “breathe” sequence allows users to match their rate of respiration to the breathing movements of the M.8.
- MaxTrack seat and back massage track geometry conforms to the user’s body and offers independent adjustment of back, legs, and seat.
- Auto-Adaptive Design and Shiatsu Point Locator personalises the massage and automatically adjusts to user height, then detects shoulder position before a massage begins. Using the scanned data, the chair focuses on the shiatsu points of the back and glutes specific to the user’s body, resulting in a customised experience.
- Heated DeltaWave rollers help loosen muscles and promote improved blood circulation. Additional area heat in the neck, shoulders, foot, palm, back, and seat gently warm and relax the body.
- Proprietary rear-swinging door design allows for ease of entry and exit.
- Bluetooth speakers integrated into the headrest of the chair allow users to connect their devices to play music, relaxing tones, or guided meditations to enhance their experience.