Gameloft, a leader in the mobile game development, has brought the seventh Modern Combat game to the Nintendo Switch, and ramped up the graphics for military realistic gameplay. The game offers several customisable skills and weapons, 12-player online multiplayer battles, and a story mode that pits players against terrorists around the world.
Highlights from the game are:
- Choose your own class: Find a suitable playstyle among nine customizable classes that players can level up across single and multiplayer, including Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter, Sapper, X1-Morph or Kommander.
- Several multiplayer options: Deploy for epic clashes in Team Battle and Free-For-All matches online.
- Solo campaign for offline players: Play the challenging Spec-Ops missions for a real adrenaline rush. Fast-paced story missions with various challenges will take players from Tokyo to Venice.
- Unified game progression: Character progress in any mode carries over to the others, so play solo or multiplayer and watch abilities expand.
- Personalised controls: Highly customizable controls allow players to battle just the way they want.
Modern Combat Blackout is available exclusively on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.