Lenovo has announced a range of the new products, including the PHAB Plus, which it says will redefine tablets at this year’s IFA conference in Berlin.
The Lenovo PHAB Plus is a beautifully designed premium phablet, optimized for single-hand use. Targeted at today’s millennials, the Lenovo PHAB Plus promises to eliminate the dilemma of choosing between costly smartphones with big screens and underwhelming small tablets by offering a sweet-spot 6.8-inch device with best-in-class entertainment, speedy Internet, and all-day battery life.
“With today’s tech-savvy millennial generation in mind, Lenovo is addressing the popularity of larger-screen personal devices, while acknowledging the portability struggles associated with tablet computers. The new PHAB Plus conquers these boundaries, merging the fun of a tablet with the portability of a smartphone in a stylish metallic uni-body casing. Unlike other phablets on the market, the Lenovo PHAB Plus boasts a full HD display optimized for one-hand usage and provides an unrivaled viewing and sound experience, all within an attainable and very competitive US$299 price tag,” said Jeff Meredith, General Manager and Vice President, Tablet Business Unit, Lenovo.
New ThinkPad Yoga and ThinkCentre Tiny
Lenovo announced a broad redesign of its ThinkPad Yoga and ThinkCentre portfolios. A recent Lenovo survey of more than 6,000 businesses suggested that security, mobility and reliability were amongst the top pain points today and more than a quarter plan to introduce convertible devices. The latest generation of thinner and lighter ThinkPad Yoga 260 and 460 convertibles and faster than ever ThinkCentre desktops have been designed to provide customers with solutions to their critical needs.
· ThinkPad Yoga 260 is the world’s lightest 12.5-inch convertible notebook for ultimate mobility starting at 2.9 pounds
· ThinkPad Yoga 260 and 460 are world’s first convertible notebooks to incorporate an LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) wireless WAN option
· ThinkCentre M900 Tiny proves to be the most powerful desktop per cubic inch2
· Lenovo also introduces new OneLink+ Dock and Pro WiDi adapter, designed to reduce or eliminate complex wired connections
· New ThinkCentre desktops offer purposeful design and performance for end users with simple deployment and management tools
Lenovo Inspire PC refresh
Lenovo announced seven new desktops, laptops and tablets across its popular ideacentre and ideapad sub-brands, giving discerning shoppers multiple reasons to upgrade this holiday season. The fresh portfolio of devices include the new ideapad MIIX 700 2-in-1 tablet, new ideacentre AIO 700 desktop and five new laptops – ideapad 300 and 500 and their thinner and lighter cousins ideapad 100S, 300S and 500S.
The new ideacentre AIO 700 desktop delivers up to double the power, screen resolution and memory capacity from its three-year-old previous generation – ideal for watching videos and gaming. In addition to the performance leap, all the new devices boast state-of-the-art Lenovo design, significantly improved portability and the promise of intuitive, new technology like Windows 10 and Intel RealSense Cameras. The new trio of ideapad MIIX 700 2-in-1 tablet, ideacentre AI0 700 desktop and ideapad 500 laptop are all available with optional Intel RealSense Cameras so users can explore, discover and create new and intuitive ways to 3D game, video chat, scan and print through gesture-based computing.
The computing trifecta of Lenovo design, performance and the latest advancements in software and hardware offers consumers a completely refreshed computing experience.
· New Lenovo design paired with Intel RealSense Cameras and Windows 10 deliver fresh PC performance
· New ideapad MIIX 700 12-inch 2-in-1 tablet is recognizably different with a unique dual watchband hinge kickstand for those who value stylish design
· New ideacentre AIO 700 desktop makes this holiday season twice as nice for music and movie lovers, with up to double the CPU performance, screen resolution and memory capacity than three years ago
· New ideapad 300 and 500 laptops are thinner and lighter than three years ago – debuting with their even thinner and lighter cousins ideapad 100S, 300S and 500S for those on the move
Lenovo Y Series gaming PCs
Lenovo announced the company’s trio of new premium PCs and accessories designed exclusively for gamers: the Lenovo ideacentre Y900 and Y700 desktops and ideapad Y700 laptop with Windows 10. Crafted for the growing population of working gamers who now demand a powerful and stylish machine that can move with them through their life from day to play, the family of new Y series devices and accessories have been built from the ground up to serve mature gaming enthusiasts’ professional and social life. The new ideacentre Y900 and Y700 desktops look as distinct as their performance – an edgy design with internal and external red LEDs turns heads while inside the box includes extreme gaming performance and ample room for future upgrades. For the business traveler, the new ideapad Y700 provides the mobility of a laptop with plenty of horsepower to swap between spreadsheets and graphics-heavy game time.
· New ideacentre Y900 and Y700 desktops offer a wide range of choice in a sleek, edgy design for busy gamers who demand hassle-free performance with Windows 10 and the latest Intel processors, but want the option to upgrade in the future.
· New ideapad Y700 offers power and portability for gamers on-the-go, combining the latest Intel or AMD processors, discrete graphics and optional touch or Intel RealSense 3D camera (on the 15-inch laptop).
· Five new ways to accessorize the gaming experience, including: Lenovo Y Gaming Surround Sound Headset, Lenovo Y Gaming Mechanical Keyboard, Lenovo Y Gaming Precision Mouse, Lenovo Y Gaming Active Backpack and Lenovo Y Gaming Mouse Mat.
ThinkPad and Lenovo PCs
Lenovo announced its latest portfolio of laptops and desktops specifically designed for the small and medium business. Loaded with the latest technology and stylish designs, the portfolio includes the ThinkPad E Series, the updated Lenovo M, B and E line of laptops and S series desktops including elegant all-in-ones. Small and medium businesses are looking for PC solutions to reduce IT headaches and increase efficiency and collaboration between employees in the office and on the road. They need to keep business data safe and ensure critical data protection as they look towards expanding their business information and services to the cloud.
Lenovo Entertainment Tablets
Lenovo unveiled the latest line-up of its award-winning YOGA tablets, the YOGA Tab 3 Pro and YOGA Tab 3. Designed as the ultimate video tablets, the new series offers a best-in-class multimedia experience while retaining its signature multimode design.
The series premier offering – YOGA Tab 3 Pro – boasts a built-in 70” projector and is optimized for Netflix. The YOGA Tab 3 Pro features four front-facing powerful JBL speakers to reproduce high-octane sound, and for the first time ever, a virtualized Dolby Atmos experience over built-in speakers that creates a sensation of sound moving in all three dimensions around the listener. The tablet comes loaded with a Netflix app to deliver personalized recommendations and content, right from the home screen of the tablet, in high-quality optimized HD. The YOGA Tab 3 Pro also features Dolby Digital Plus, which Netflix streams with its HD content, allowing for crisper dialogue and immersive sound on Netflix.
Gaming5 days ago
Steam gets PC gaming handheld, but …
Product of the Day4 days ago
Kyocera unveils two new A3 printers
Movie of the Week4 days ago
Disney releases Encanto trailer
Business Tech4 days ago
Business needs single view of customer communication
Product of the Day3 days ago
Mercedes-Benz unveils electric eActros trucks
Stream of the Day4 days ago
Outsider: After Life – Out now on Steam
Stream of the Day4 days ago
Olympics streaming live on DStv app and Showmax Pro
Hardware4 days ago
Samsung’s 2021 high-res monitors offer these 5 advantages