Jabra provided the following information:
Key features of the Jabra Elite 85h
- SmartSound: Audio that automatically adapts to surroundings
percenthands-free: Voice Assistant access without pushing a button
- Four colour variations: Black, Titanium Black, Gold Beige and Navy
- Battery: Up to 32-hours of battery with Active Noise Control (ANC) activated and 35 hours without ANC
- Microphones: Eight microphones in total. Six dedicated for calls, four for ANC and two hybrid mics for both calls and ANC.
- Speakers: 40mm custom-engineered speakers
- Durability: IP52 dust and rain resistance, backed by a two-year warranty against water and
dust Personalise: Jabra Sound+ app for SmartSound features, including customised settings.
Move Style Edition
Engineered for wireless music on-the-move, the Move Style Edition offers an improved battery life of up to 14 hours, while offering the same great sound, comfort and lightweight design that users love. Available in three new stylish colours for users to choose
Since the introduction of the Jabra Move five years ago, the headphones have been widely recognised in its category for superior wireless sound and music experience in the below US$100 category.
René Svendsen-Tune, CEO at Jabra said, “Innovation lies at the heart of everything we do at Jabra. We constantly push ourselves to explore new grounds by establishing partnerships with exciting brands like Amazon, audEERING, Microsoft and Red Bull to ensure we are providing only the best-in-class solutions for our users. SmartSound is
* Find out more about the Jabra Elite 85h, Jabra Move Style and Elite Active 45e