What separates PvPvZ in this game from other multiplayer games is the “zombie swarm”, which storms the arena throughout the match and forces players to battle both each other and the undead. It will launch with the following multiplayer modes:
- Scavenge Raid: players race to secure resources across the map to win.
- Vaccine Hunt: players must pick up and hold an object to earn points for the team.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points
Powered by Saber’s dynamic Swarm Engine, the game unleashes hundreds of fast-moving, bloodthirsty zombies at a time to create a nail-biting action experience around the world, including New York and Moscow. Play in co-op with up to 3 friends using six classes and an arsenal of deadly weapons, explosives, turrets and traps to demolish the undead menace and survive another day.
Product of the Day5 days ago
Naspers invests R42-m in public transport
People 'n' Issues4 days ago
Loyalty points get tax break
Product of the Day4 days ago
Opera launches Hype in SA
Stream of the Day5 days ago
E3: What to expect from Ubisoft Forward
People 'n' Privacy4 days ago
POPI is NOT coming to get you
Stream of the Day4 days ago
Square Enix summer showcase comes to E3
Gadget of the Week5 days ago
Gadget of the Week: Orboot Interactive Earth Globe
Cybersecurity3 days ago
Biometrics set to replace passwords