South Africans no longer need to find roundabout ways to download music from the Apple iTunes Store. The newly launched simfy portal is designed for the African market, and its users will have access to over 18-million songs with around 500 000 being added every month.
By getting yourself signed up to simfy Africa today. A few very lucky VIPs and celebs are already trying out the service but on the 27th of August it will be available to every South African. If you pre-register between today and the launch date you might also be lucky to get your hands on 1 of the one hundred free 6 month accounts being given away as we speak.
So what do you get?
In a nutshell:
– Access to 18 million songs (with an average of 500,000 new songs being added monthly)
– Find all your favourite music and artists, local and international, in seconds
– Stream as much as you like. 24/7. 365 days a year*
– Listen offline through the simfy africa mobile apps
– Create personal playlists to suite every occasion and every mood
– Instantly share your playlists with friends via simfy africa, Facebook, twitter or email
– Discover new music through streaming radio and branded playlists
– Have a totally smooth and portable experience as all your devices sync with each other
– Listen to all this high quality music with no advertising and no interruptions
– Support your favourite artists through a legal streaming service
Where has it come from?
Simfy Africa is a partnership between the European streaming provider, simfy, and local digital content company eXactmobile. The service therefore brings together superb backend technology and general streaming know how from simfy on top of over a decade’s worth of in-depth experience from eXactmobile of dealing with digital content, local infrastructure and customer support on the ground in South Africa.
Tell me more please
– simfy africa can be accessed on your laptop and on up to 3 mobile devices (including tablets) for only R60 a month.
– The mobile and desktop apps mean you can listen online or offline – saving data charges.
– Phone (iPhone, Android, Blackberry), PC, Mac, tablet? We support them all.
– You can use the service via your docking station, your car stereo or any Bluetooth speaker connection.
simfy africa will also be the first streaming service world wide to allow consumers of all the networks to pay via their mobile phone accounts. In addition, you can also pay via credit card, direct debit, EFT and more.
Want to find and enjoy music you have never experienced before? Or how about seeing what your favorite artist’s personal recommendations are? With simfy africa you will be able to find the latest new releases across any genre. Branded playlists from your favourite artists, music magazines and the simfy africa team also mean that the latest releases and hottest music will practically find you. You can listen, download or even share any of these playlists to discover and explore music like never before.
It’s simple. It’s simfy africa. It’s full stream ahead!
Pre-register or sign up (after the 27th of August) for your simfy africa 14 day free trial here: www.simfyafrica.com
Product of the Day6 days ago
Naspers invests R42-m in public transport
Product of the Day5 days ago
Opera launches Hype in SA
People 'n' Privacy5 days ago
POPI is NOT coming to get you
People 'n' Issues5 days ago
Loyalty points get tax break
Stream of the Day6 days ago
E3: What to expect from Ubisoft Forward
Stream of the Day5 days ago
Square Enix summer showcase comes to E3
Cybersecurity4 days ago
Biometrics set to replace passwords
People 'n' Issues4 days ago
SA needs national strategy for digital public service