Sold Out games has announced that it has partnered with No More Robots to release the physical version of extreme downhill biking game Descenders on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, which will release with the digital versions on these formats this year.
From the developers of Action Henk, Descenders is extreme downhill mountain biking, with procedurally generated worlds where mistakes have real consequences.
No More Robots provided the following information on features
- Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play
- Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs
- Rogue-Bike: Earn special mutators each time you play, and work out which abilities work best for your riding style
- Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads
- Fully licensed soundtrack: Partnering with drum & bass label Liquicity to deliver the perfect soundtrack for hitting the mountains
- Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?
“We’re extremely excited to work with Sold Out on the retail releases for Descenders,” says Mike Rose, Company Director at No More Robots. “Our players have been begging us for a physical release for a while now, so getting to work with Sold Out on a worldwide retail release is essentially fulfilling a long-standing dream for all of us.”
Garry Williams, CEO of Sold Out, says: “Descenders is an awesome fast-paced game which players love on digital platforms, so we’re thrilled to be partnering with No More Robots to release the physical editions on PS4 and Nintendo Switch at retail.”
Descenders will be available physically and digitally on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in later in 2020. Look out for more information to be announced soon at https://www.descendersgame.com/