The Huawei Watch GT 2 marks another big improvement in helping users promote healthy living.
It promises an upgraded user experience and battery life due to the device’s ultra-low power consumption capability.
To promote this new innovative smartwatch, Huawei has a pre-order special currently running on its e-commerce store. Users who purchase the Watch GT 2 from 7 to 17 October will receive a free pair of Huawei FreeLace earphones (valued at R2 499). The sporty 46 cm variant, priced at R4,999, will be available on 17 October.
Some of the useful features of the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 include:
- A 3D glass screen, creating a wider, borderless display.
- Ultra-low power consumption application processor and a separate power management unit.
- Bluetooth calls with phonebook functionality so users can save friends’ contact information on the watch.
- Music playback functionalities, with a large storage capacity of up to 500 mp3 songs.
- In daily use, the 46mm variant can operate continuously for up to two weeks – with both the intelligent heart rate monitor and call notification functions on; weekly usage of up to 10 hours of Bluetooth calling; up to 24 hours of music playback; and up to 30 hours GPS running non-stop.
- In the sports mode, it is compatible with 15 sports, including eight outdoor sports (running, walking, climbing, hiking, trail running, cycling, open water, triathlon) and seven indoor sports (walking, running, cycling, swimming pool, free training, elliptical machine, rowing machine). The watch provides targeted pre-exercise data analysis, data recording analysis during the exercise and professional advice afterwards.
- Monitoring of sleep quality, real-time heart rate and sleep breathing quality. Huawei TruSleep 2.0 uses big data analysis to rate sleep quality, analyse sleep problems and provide sleep improvement suggestions.
Go to https://huaweistore.co.za/ to purchase your HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 now and take advantage of the pre-order special offer before 17 October.
Gadget covered this smartwatch in more detail here.