Framework for Hyper-relevance
Accenture’s analysis of high-performing companies led to the creation of a new framework for engagement in the Era of Relevance. It is intended as a guideline for the kinds of needs customers increasingly expect all brands to fulfil:
- Purpose: The need to feel that the company shares and advances their values.
- Pride: The need to feel proud and inspired to use the company’s products and services.
- Partnership: The need to feel the company relates to and works well with them.
- Protection: The need to feel secure when doing business with the company.
- Personalisation: The need to feel that their experiences with the company are continuously tailored to their needs and priorities.
“Nearly three quarters of consumers say that a company with a strong purpose aligned to their values would have kept them from switching to another provider,” the study found. “And more than half (60 percent) deem purpose to be an important factor for companies to have in order to be relevant to them.”