How to install Android apps on Huawei Mate 30 Pro
The website 9to5Google states that it has tested the Huawei Mate 30 Pro running Google Play Services without a hitch. However, it required “sideloading” the necessary apps. The site recommends the following process:
- Open the built-in Browser on the phone
- Head to the following web address: https://www.lzplay.net/
- Hit the big blue button to download the Google Services Framework installer. The page is on Chinese, the text reads: “Explore the Google Play Million Premium app with one click to install the Google Services Framework.”
- Clicking the button downloads a file called app-release.apk
- Allow the Google Services Assistant installer to install all of the necessary files and frameworks.
- Once the Google Play Store is installed, run the application.
- At this point, you may encounter issues being able to sign in. Simply restart your device and re-launch.
- Sign-in and install any Google apps required
- Follow the video guide at http://bit.ly/Mate30Play for step-by-step instructions.