Velocomp has announced iBike Coach, a solution that transforms your iPhone into bike computer. Included with the iBike Coach is an application that displays your speed and distance travelled, and an option to upload your cycling information to social media sites.
Velocomp, a sports technology company and creator of the iBike Dash CC Cycling Computer has introduced iBike Coach, which transforms your iPhone into a bike computer. iBike Coach includes a water and shock resistant case that works with any iPhone and a universal mount that securely attaches the case to any bike.
Also included with iBike Coach is the iBike Coach app that tracks cycling speed, distance, time, and displays maps while you are riding! And after your ride, share your ride exploits with friends and other cyclists with a free, six-month premium subscription to Strava.com.
iBike Coach will be showcased today, October 19, at Showstoppers NY.
iBike Coach System Features:
¬∑ iBike Case & Mount: The protection your phone deserves
-Works with iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S -Fully enclosed, water-resistant and weather-proof -Total touch screen functionality -Rugged construction for protection and stability -Lightweight -Easy-to-install and remove
¬∑ iBike Coach App: A way to display cycling data
– Downloadable from iTunes – Large, full-colour touch display gives you a whole new way to enjoy the ride – Screens show speed, distance, time, calorie measurements and more – GPS maps – Built-in calendar keeps track of cycling and fitness stats – App controls music play lists (requires Bluetooth headset, not included) – App works in 10 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese – Upload ride information to Strava social media site with just a single touch of a button
¬∑ Strava: online social fitness at your fingertips
– www.strava.com online social fitness site lets cyclists all over the world log, share, compare and compete with each other’s personal fitness data.
– Lets you track your rides and runs via your iPhone to analyze and quantify your performance.
– Makes getting fit a social experience, providing motivation and camaraderie even if you’re exercising alone.
– 6 Months Premium membership free to iBike Coach owners
iBike Coach includes the iBike case & mount, iBike Coach app, and 6 Months Free Strava Premium Membership! iBike Coach is priced at $69.95, but currently available only in the USA.
* Follow Gadget on Twitter on @gadgetza
Product of the Day2 weeks ago
Naspers invests R42-m in public transport
Product of the Day2 weeks ago
Opera launches Hype in SA
People 'n' Privacy2 weeks ago
POPI is NOT coming to get you
People 'n' Issues2 weeks ago
Loyalty points get tax break
Stream of the Day2 weeks ago
E3: What to expect from Ubisoft Forward
Cybersecurity2 weeks ago
Biometrics set to replace passwords
AppDate2 weeks ago
AppDate: Kaspersky teaches kids digital ethics
Cybersecurity1 week ago
Defend yourself from doxing