Nespresso has “combined coffee culture with style” and created a new milk frother for coffee fans, the Aeroccino4.
The Aeroccino4 is more versatile and convenient than its predecessors. With two types of hot foam, hot milk and cold foam, the Aeroccino4 offers a wide choice to prepare more coffee and milk recipes at home in a simple way.
With one single whisk, one can now do all the preparations: pour in the milk and select the desired button to obtain a milk froth for a variety of recipes. The Aeroccino4 is also dishwasher proof to ease cleaning.
According to Nespresso, the Aeroccino4 offers the following key benefits and features:
- The Aeroccino4 provides the user with two types of hot milk froth (airy or dense) for even more incomparable recipes
- The Aeroccino4 is able to prepare a cold milk froth and hot milk preparation for your hot chocolate or caffé latte
- It uses a single whisk for all preparations
- It is dishwasher proof (below 70°C / 158°F)
- For hot or cold milk froth: 120 ml (for two Nespresso Cappuccino’s or one Latte Macchiato)
- For hot milk: 240 ml
- For hot milk froth: approximately 80 seconds
- For cold milk froth: approximately 80 seconds
- For hot milk: approximately 150 seconds
Nespresso also provided the following two ideal recipes to try out with the frother:
Milk Tart Coffee
- 1 Vanilio Grand Cru
- 2 Marie biscuits crushed
- 2tsp condensed milk
- Cinnamon for flavour
- 20ml Vanilla syrup
- Crush the Marie biscuits and place on a saucer. In another saucer place a touch of caramel syrup. Using the rim of your glass, swirl it around in the caramel syrup and then dip into the saucer with the crushed Marie biscuits.
- Add the 2tsp of condensed milk at the bottom of the glass.
- Place the 20ml of vanilla syrup into the Aeroccino4 milk frother using the spring whisk for your cappuccino.
- Once milk is done, pour it directly into a glass cappuccino cup on top of your mixture. Wait a few seconds for your froth and milk to separate and prepare the 40ml espresso Vanilio Grand Cru directly into cup.
- Sprinkle on some of the crushed Marie biscuits on top of the milk froth and sprinkle with cinnamon for decoration and taste.
Milk and Spiced Ice Coffee
- Capsules of either Ristretto or Decaffeinato Intenso Grand Cru (to produce 2.7 oz / 80 ml of Espresso coffee)
- A few tablespoons of crushed ice
- 5 oz / 150 ml of cold milk
- Ground cinnamon, nutmeg or chocolate shavings
- Tall recipe glass (12 oz/350 ml)
- Cappuccino cup (5.75 oz/170 ml)
- Prepare the Espresso in a Cappuccino cup and add sugar if desired
- Pour the preparation into a 12 oz/350 ml glass with the crushed ice
- Prepare 5 oz / 150 ml of cold milk froth using the Aeroccino4
- Add the milk to the iced coffee and top with a few spoonfuls of froth
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg or chocolate shavings to finish
The Aeroccino4 is available at the Nespresso Boutiques in Cape Town at the V & A Waterfront and at the Canal Walk Shopping Centre, in Johannesburg at Sandton City and Hyde Park Shopping Centre, and at Nespresso Gateway in Durban. It retails for R1450.