LinkedIn for BlackBerry smartphones version 2.0 is now available for download from the BlackBerry App World.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 175 million members and adding 2 new members per second.
LinkedIn for BlackBerry smartphones is designed to provide convenience and easy access for BlackBerry users, keeping them connected to their LinkedIn professional network while on the go.
New Features The new LinkedIn for BlackBerry version 2.0 includes:
– Updated Navigation Screen LinkedIn 2.0 unveils a new navigation screen that’s designed to give easy access to all the LinkedIn features that keep BlackBerry users connected, such as ‚”Updates‚”, ‚”You (professional profile)‚”, ‚”Inbox‚”, and ‚”Network (LinkedIn connections)‚”.
– Enhanced Profile Experience LinkedIn 2.0 gives access to LinkedIn profiles (including your connections and those you have not yet met) on your BlackBerry smartphone. The profile panel experience displays personal overviews (name, headline, and location), professional experience, education, and recommendations. Similar to the desktop version, you’ll also be able to check out who’s viewed your profile.
– Easily Accessible Inbox With LinkedIn 2.0, you can access your LinkedIn inbox on your BlackBerry smartphone, allowing you to receive messages and accept or ignore LinkedIn invitations while on the go. Inbox messages will display name and profile image of the sender, as well as a message subject and the time since the message was received.
– Real-time Access to your professional network Put your professional network at your finger tips and stay in the know through LinkedIn 2.0. Catch up on the connections in your network and grow your network through a Connections Search or via ‚’People you may know’.
– Staying In the Know Catch up on all the latest LinkedIn activities on your BlackBerry smartphone by selecting ‚”Updates‚”. Learn what’s been going on with your connections with a stream of recent activity and news from your network, including Likes/Comments on updates, industry content tailored for you and insightful articles on LinkedIn Today.
LinkedIn for BlackBerry smartphones version 2.0 will be available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands, South Africa, India, Indonesia, Argentina, Venezuela, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, and the United Arab Emirates.