HITMAN: Definitive Edition
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and independent game developer, IO Interactive, have announced a worldwide publishing and distribution agreement for the acclaimed international video game, HITMAN. As part of this agreement, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will publish the HITMAN: Definitive Edition, which will be available in retail stores for PlayStation 4 Pro computer entertainment system, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One X and Xbox One beginning 18 May 2018.
The HITMAN: Definitive Edition will include the following content:
· IO Interactive’s 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle – Three new outfits inspired by Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas
· HITMAN Season One (Main Game) – Seven exotic locations from the first season, including Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido, along with the ICA Facility
· HITMAN Game of the Year Edition Content – Four missions from the Patient Zero Campaign, three themed Escalation Contracts that unlock three unique weapons, as well as the Clown Suit, Cowboy Suit and Raven Suit from the recent Game of the Year Edition digital release
· HITMAN Summer Bonus Episode – Featuring ICA bonus missions in Sapienza and Marrakesh
· HITMAN: Blood Money Requiem Pack – Including the Requiem Suit, Pale Duck Explosive and ICA Chrome Pistol
· All featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and game updates from HITMAN Season One and the HITMAN Game of the Year Edition
LG Q7 smartphone
The recently announced LG Q7 smartphone offers premium features typically found in more expensive flagship smartphones, but at a more affordable price.
It builds on the previous models’ foundation, with even more high-end features like portrait mode, DTS:X Virtual Surround Sound, water and dust resistance and a fingerprint sensor on the back for added security as well as upgraded 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM which is also expandable.
The LG Q7 also features a 2.5D Arc Glass design with rounded-edges that makes the device comfortable to hold and operate with one hand. Its smart rear key fingerprint sensor is located below the camera lens to allow users to unlock the phone easily and it also doubles as the camera shutter button or to take screenshots and control the notification bar.
The LG Q7 will be available for R5 999 on pre-paid and from R349 on contract from Vodacom and Cell C.
IFS Applications 10 with over 500 functional updates
IFS recently launched IFS Applications 10, the new version of its enterprise applications suite. It is designed to help customers capitalise on disruptive industry trends such as automation, connected devices (IoT), and servitization, the new version also helps companies connect their business to a digital backbone.