In this pixel-perfect homage to Commodore 64’s classic Montezuma’s Revenge, you play as Sydney Hunter – an explorer who gets trapped inside a Mayan pyramid while he’s out exploring. He soon discovers that the “Feathered Serpent” Kukulkan has broken up the sacred Haab calendar into seven individual pieces and has hidden them inside a pyramid.
Widespread chaos and a time freeze will certainly follow if the Haab calendar isn’t located and put back together. With the support of the local Mayan population, Sydney Hunter must now find all seven pieces of the Haab calendar, defeat Kukulkan, and return peace and balance to the Mayan civilization.
Are you ready to beat the Curse of the Mayan?
Key features include:
- Play through a challenging single-player campaign inspired by Mayan gods, culture, and history.
- Unearth two different endings.
- Enjoy 8-bit style graphics accompanied by an awesome chiptune soundtrack.
- Battle against 13 powerful Mayan gods and mini-bosses.
- Collect relics & weapon upgrades to increase your chances of survival.
The game is available now on Steam for PC and the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.