Hot on the heels of the FIFA 21 release, London-based esports organisation Tundra revealed its FIFA roster for the 2021 season, and partnerships with TikTok and sportswear brand Kappa.
The Tundra FIFA 21 roster is a star studded lineup of international champions and talent from Saudi Arabia, Poland, France and Russia:
- Musaed “Msdossary” Al-Dossary - 2018 FIFA eWorld Cup Champion, back-to-back Xbox World Champion and one of the biggest stars in FIFA with over 945,000 followers across social media.
- Anton “klenoff” Klenov - RESF Russian Interactive Football Cup Champion and member of the 2019 eNations Cup Russian National Team
- Damian “damie” Augustyniak - 2019 Gfinity Elite Series Series 4 Champion and ranked top four in the 2019 FIFA eClub World Cup
- Stepan “Funkbraza” Mikhovich – 2020 MC Vulkan FIFA Series #1 Champion and RESF Russian Interactive Football Cup Xbox runner up
- Enzo Serre (Head Coach) – Former Fnatic and AS Roma Head Coach of FIFA 18 & 19 back to back Gfinity Elite Series Champions, former personal coach of Donovan “Tekkz” Hunt- the winner of two Majors and finishing #1 in the world and currently coaching MsDossary, having already assisted him with achieving Middle East and Africa Summer Cup Series Champion
Jana Ulaite, head of brand and partnerships marketing for TikTok Europe says: “Esports has found a natural home on TikTok, with gaming content already proving to be hugely popular in our community. Our users love to share their winning gameplays, rituals and triumphs, while also watching the best in the business go head to head in international tournaments. We’re delighted to be partnering with Tundra to bring even more esports content onto TikTok.”
“We believe we’ve created a truly peerless international lineup of players for the FIFA 21 season, and this is complemented by the support of two of the most influential and esteemed brands in the world in TikTok and Kappa,” says Michael Munro, co-founder of Tundra.