Zoho recently announced updates to Zoho Workplace, a software platform that brings together collaboration, productivity and communications tools and integrates them into other business processes.
Created around a business mail and cloud office suite, Zoho Workplace comprises nine integrated applications, built on a common data model and unified through search and AI across a single dashboard, allowing customers to solve business problems quickly and collaboratively.
The updates to Workplace include:
- Mail (Business Mail) – Users can now make audio or video calls within the app, edit document attachments in Zoho Writer, meet online with contacts and access all email accounts from Zoho Mail.
- Cliq (Messaging) – Users can check in or check out and set custom statuses, collaborate with external stakeholders, connect with teams via group audio or video calls and view message-read statuses.
- Meeting (Conferencing) – Users can schedule recurring or one-off meetings and set multiple email reminders from web and mobile devices. Now supporting 16 languages, Meeting is integrated with Zoho Projects, Bookings, CRM, and others.
- Connect (Social Intranet) – Connect integrates with human resource information systems, including Zoho People.
- Writer (Word Processing) – Users can convert documents to fillable forms, restrict comment visibility, gather document engagement insights, and enable an AI-based writing assistant.
- Show (Collaborative Presenting) – Show is integrated with Atlassian, Unsplash, and Humaans, and features an organisation-wide slide library and data linking, allowing users to connect live data to slides.
- Sheet (Spreadsheet) – Users have access to the latest functions for lookup and match and can view historic data with race charts, create drop-downs with predefined values and link cell ranges.
- WorkDrive (Cloud Document Management) – WorkDrive now features unified search and TrueSync, which allows users to access files without worrying about hard drive space.
- ShowTime (Online Training) – ShowTime supports branding and white-labelling. Users can set roles and privileges for their training team and gather training insights.
Platform: Most computers and mobile devices with up-to-date Internet browsers.
Expect to pay: Pricing starts at R45 per user per month for the standard version and R90 per user per month for the professional version.
Stockists: Visit Zoho here to sign up.
Read more on the next page about healthcheck for schools, and Netbank’s lite banking app.