HITMAN: Definitive Edition
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and independent game developer, IO Interactive, have announced a worldwide publishing and distribution agreement for the acclaimed international video game, HITMAN. As part of this agreement, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will publish the HITMAN: Definitive Edition, which will be available in retail stores for PlayStation 4 Pro computer entertainment system, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One X and Xbox One beginning 18 May 2018.
The HITMAN: Definitive Edition will include the following content:
· IO Interactive’s 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle – Three new outfits inspired by Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas
· HITMAN Season One (Main Game) – Seven exotic locations from the first season, including Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido, along with the ICA Facility
· HITMAN Game of the Year Edition Content – Four missions from the Patient Zero Campaign, three themed Escalation Contracts that unlock three unique weapons, as well as the Clown Suit, Cowboy Suit and Raven Suit from the recent Game of the Year Edition digital release
· HITMAN Summer Bonus Episode – Featuring ICA bonus missions in Sapienza and Marrakesh
· HITMAN: Blood Money Requiem Pack – Including the Requiem Suit, Pale Duck Explosive and ICA Chrome Pistol
· All featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and game updates from HITMAN Season One and the HITMAN Game of the Year Edition
Toshiba dynaEdge DE-100
The Toshiba dynaEdge DE-100 is a mobile edge computing device which offers the power of a PC through its 6th Generation Intel Core vPro processor. Running on Windows 10, the solution can be integrated into the existing IT infrastructure, while simultaneously benefitting from the support and security delivered through Microsoft updates to the platform. A rechargeable battery provides life of up to 6.5 hours.
Combined with the AR100 Viewer, workers can benefit from hands-free connectivity, with the device boasting Wi-Fi and Bluetooth – enabling the smart glasses to connect to the corporate network, send and receive data, stream live video and track assets.
Call of Duty: United Front DLC pack
The Allies have been battered and bruised, but in United Front, the third DLC Pack for Call of Duty: WWII, they begin the dramatic push towards Berlin!
Available on PlayStation, United Front includes three new Multiplayer maps: Market Garden, Monte Cassino, and Stalingrad. United Front also features a new War Mode mission: Operation Supercharge, as well as a fresh Nazi Zombies experience, where four new heroes are sent across three distinct locations to transport and defend the final pieces of Emperor Barbarossa’s sword.