HITMAN: Definitive Edition
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and independent game developer, IO Interactive, have announced a worldwide publishing and distribution agreement for the acclaimed international video game, HITMAN. As part of this agreement, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will publish the HITMAN: Definitive Edition, which will be available in retail stores for PlayStation 4 Pro computer entertainment system, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One X and Xbox One beginning 18 May 2018.
The HITMAN: Definitive Edition will include the following content:
· IO Interactive’s 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle – Three new outfits inspired by Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas
· HITMAN Season One (Main Game) – Seven exotic locations from the first season, including Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido, along with the ICA Facility
· HITMAN Game of the Year Edition Content – Four missions from the Patient Zero Campaign, three themed Escalation Contracts that unlock three unique weapons, as well as the Clown Suit, Cowboy Suit and Raven Suit from the recent Game of the Year Edition digital release
· HITMAN Summer Bonus Episode – Featuring ICA bonus missions in Sapienza and Marrakesh
· HITMAN: Blood Money Requiem Pack – Including the Requiem Suit, Pale Duck Explosive and ICA Chrome Pistol
· All featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and game updates from HITMAN Season One and the HITMAN Game of the Year Edition
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Cinematic Trailer
Champions of the Horde and the Alliance, prepare for a new challenge as a range of new content is available in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, including the expansion’s first raid, Uldir; the first Mythic Keystone dungeon season and Rated PvP season; and the start of the Warfront cycle.
Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub 500
The Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub 500 is a Skype Room Systems device that manages collaboration within modern meeting rooms. The Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub 500 tackles conference room complexities and helps companies embrace the digital transformation of modern workspaces. With the ability to simply connect remote and local participants to Skype for Business meetings and shared content, it eliminates the hassle of sharing personal laptop screens and messing about with cables. Developed in cooperation with Microsoft, the ThinkSmart Hub 500 is an all-in-one device, with a 360-degree rotatable 11.6-inch display, that runs Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and uses Logitech cameras.
The Lenovo Smart Hub 500 is priced from R30,000 to R35,000, depending on the type of Logitech camera selected. It is available through all Lenovo’s PCG distributors, including Axis, and can be bought online on Takealot